Read before you scroll down further

I'm kimmy, the owner of this idiotic blog. This blog was first created on 2010 when I was about 13, Some of you might have visited this blog before, and I am deeply sorry for ever have posted anything shitty and down right stupid. I've recently updated this blog and review all my past post, and it's horrible, sooooooo horrible, aside from the word errors, the fake personality that I was trying to portray into my writing was childish and beyond immature. So now that I've already deleted some of the posts and updated some features, I hope you'll enjoy your time more visiting my blog. And if you read or have already read the content of the page called 'XiaoKimmy(before)[2011]', I'm sorry if it annoys you in any way(cause it sure did annoyed me), I keep that page mainly because it can act as reminder for me about the person I used to be and the person I've become now and the person I want to be in the future. It also reminds me how stupid I was before and making me feel good now as I realize that I did improve myself to the point where I'm aware of whom I was before and why people keep exiting my life before. SO, hope you enjoy visiting my blog :)

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Love


do not ask your friends or anybody to find you a partner. they aren’t God. they might get you the wrong one and at the end, you’ll end up scolding them for getting you a jerk. they aren’t cupids as well. what if they get you someone that you fall for but actually he/she is not your fate? think about it man, you’ll end up hurting each other and get nothing. absolutely nothing. so guys, find your own fate.DON’T BE A COWARD.
if you found someone that you love dearly, take care of him/her. yes, there are ups and downs. you must’n give up if you know that both of you will last forever. don’t expect your boyfriend/girlfriend to be perfect. no one is, okay. even you, and i. he/she might hurt you but you know, sometimes you would hurt him/her too. be grateful, don’t change him/her. guys, DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM HER when you hurt her and she cries. women cry, do you not know that? once you walk away from a crying girl, it shows how gay you are. all she needs are your apology and your warm hugs.
did you know? when you are with someone you love, one hour feels like one minute. so stop wasting time arguing, get rid of your EGO! appreciate every single minute with him/her. YOUR EGO WILL JUST MAKE THINGS WORST. take note.
Girls, set your man free. why are you controlling him? do not control someone’s life. if you love him, and you know he loves you too, well have faith! he will leave you in the end if you keep being a queen of control. have faith, baby. he won’t cheat at you because he loves you. he knows how much you trust him he doesn’t want to disappoint you and break your heart. let him see the world, will you? same goes to you men, will you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers