Read before you scroll down further

I'm kimmy, the owner of this idiotic blog. This blog was first created on 2010 when I was about 13, Some of you might have visited this blog before, and I am deeply sorry for ever have posted anything shitty and down right stupid. I've recently updated this blog and review all my past post, and it's horrible, sooooooo horrible, aside from the word errors, the fake personality that I was trying to portray into my writing was childish and beyond immature. So now that I've already deleted some of the posts and updated some features, I hope you'll enjoy your time more visiting my blog. And if you read or have already read the content of the page called 'XiaoKimmy(before)[2011]', I'm sorry if it annoys you in any way(cause it sure did annoyed me), I keep that page mainly because it can act as reminder for me about the person I used to be and the person I've become now and the person I want to be in the future. It also reminds me how stupid I was before and making me feel good now as I realize that I did improve myself to the point where I'm aware of whom I was before and why people keep exiting my life before. SO, hope you enjoy visiting my blog :)

Sunday, July 10, 2011

take a look at your mirror


people changed, it’s true. from good to bad, bad to good, good to better, bad to worst. it’s all up to you. anyhows and anyways, i just won’t change the way i am now. i am happy with my life, even though sometimes i feel miserable. but i always feel the presence of God and i know He is always next to me to guide me and lighten up my life. i’ve been through a lot. but God bless me with a happy family and understanding partner, and also very nice friends.
people don’t like me the way i am. people judge me simply like that. people talk bad about me behind but,likewhocaresright? i’m born this way and i am grateful. and i seriously don’t mind if somebody talk bad about me at my back. it won’t change me anyway. i love me. i love my life! God created me this way and i just love it. why would i change, right? nobody deserves to change anybody. so IF. IF you are about to insult somebody, mirror yourself okay? i know i am not perfect, so are you. i didn’t mean to hurt anybody here but i just want to give a piece of my mind to those who likes to talk bad about somebody. think about someone’s feeling before saying it okay? please, it hurts a lot. i know how it feels.
anyway, it’s just an advice. and i’m just a journalist in my blog. so i write whatever i want. it’s my blog anyway.
so have a nice day and God bless you .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers