Read before you scroll down further

I'm kimmy, the owner of this idiotic blog. This blog was first created on 2010 when I was about 13, Some of you might have visited this blog before, and I am deeply sorry for ever have posted anything shitty and down right stupid. I've recently updated this blog and review all my past post, and it's horrible, sooooooo horrible, aside from the word errors, the fake personality that I was trying to portray into my writing was childish and beyond immature. So now that I've already deleted some of the posts and updated some features, I hope you'll enjoy your time more visiting my blog. And if you read or have already read the content of the page called 'XiaoKimmy(before)[2011]', I'm sorry if it annoys you in any way(cause it sure did annoyed me), I keep that page mainly because it can act as reminder for me about the person I used to be and the person I've become now and the person I want to be in the future. It also reminds me how stupid I was before and making me feel good now as I realize that I did improve myself to the point where I'm aware of whom I was before and why people keep exiting my life before. SO, hope you enjoy visiting my blog :)

Monday, January 12, 2015

I miss High School

           Today is the first day of the first semester of school, all my life I've been dreaming the day I would finally be free from the torturing clutches of the place I resented the most but as always I was proven wrong by the universe. I thought I might enjoy my (finally) carefree life but I never thought it's going to be this dull ._. It's just sad the fact that I'm just gonna be sitting around in my house doing nothing but watching tv and molesting my phone all day long. I thought about doing some crocheting or any other crafts based activities but I'm too lazy to do it and it wouldn't be as fun as sneaking in my craft materials into school and doing amigurumies or crystal beaded dolls and shits like that with my lovely friends. It's lonely and tiring if you're just by yourself doing it. Other than crafts, I also thought about drawing but the thing is, I only draw when inspiration hits me, I can't think of anything ._. So here I am on my laptop expressing my deep contempt towards my current lifestyle. Aside from being alone and lazy, I also miss the people that I've seen everyday when I was still a high school student, especially my boyfriend. I'm kinda worried, since I'm not gonna be there and he might get himself in trouble ---- Ok, Back to the main topic, I even miss the annoying teachers that keep asking me for my homeworks (which I've never done) and the canteen that has the same menu everyday. Maybe I should get a job or something,... =w= This is all for today. Goodnight ~

(I lose my mood)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers